1. Spoon vegan ‘cream cheese’ into a bowl, sieve in the icing sugar and beat well until smooth.
2. Break the chocolate into a bowl and then immerse the bowl into a saucepan of simmering water on the top of your oven. Stir with wooden spoon as it melts.
3. Add melted chocolate to ‘vegan cheese’ and icing mixture, along with the brandy.
4. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Now shape the mix into truffles (about ½ inch balls). Put the cocoa powder into a bowl, add half the truffles and then gently shake the bowl so they become coated. Repeat with chopped nuts.