Fruit Kebabs with Chocolate Sauce
|Prep time||15 minutes|
10-15 minutes total - including chopping fruit and making sauce.
Healthy and decadent! A low-fat dessert that blows all the stereotypes out of the water.
- 1 wooden skewer per person
- On each skewer: apple, banana, pear, mango, melon or any other
- combination of fresh, firm fruit.
|3||tbsp||maple syrup (or use agave syrup below)|
|1 1⁄2||tbsp||or agave syrup|
|2||tbsp||cocoa powder (eg. green & blacks) not drinking chocolate|
|1||tsp||cornflour or arrowroot|
1. Combine syrup, cocoa, water, cornflour/arrowroot and vanilla in a small pan.
2. Mix well and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Arrange kebabs on a large plate.
4. Drizzle chocolate sauce artistically over kebabs.